- In progress
- 4/5 years of further education (business school, masters, etc.)
- You are used to collaborating with teams based abroad: you speak fluent English
- Good knowledge of the Luxury and/or Retail sector. Skilled in at least one point of sale management tool or one clienteling tool (Y2, CBR, Oracle Retail, SAP Retail, Cylande, Meti, etc.). Proven successful experience within a consulting firm or within an IT Services company.
Job & missions
You will work directly on our clients’ site, supported by a Manager and with Adone project teams, within Retail business teams, on points of sale solutions topics, in an omnichannel transformation context.
You will be responsible for the following actions:
• Writing the specifications taking into account the business needs and functional specifications
• Planning the resources (human, financial and technical) to be implemented
• Monitoring development and proceeding with the acceptance test phase
• Supporting users (writing documentation and deliverables, running training courses, etc.)
• Managing the go-live
• Supervising the process and running the project management team
• Running project committees
• Managing the client relationship
• Providing sales information
Why join us?
As a key player in management consulting in the Luxury sector (Fashion, Watches, Jewellery, Cosmetics, Spirits and Hotels), Adone carries out strategic and operational projects alongside business departments and IT departments, on Omnichannel, Customer Knowledge, Product & Catalogue Management, Supply Chain and Data & Analytics projects.
Our consultants blossom within Adone Conseil, inspired by the internal values of Solidarity, Well-being and Conviviality. They are encouraged to develop their expertise, their creativity and their own initiatives in order to contribute to Adone Conseil’s development.
This approach, which was consolidated through the Adone Inside programme, was rewarded by the entrance of Adone Conseil in the Great Place to Work ranking and by the “Sentez-vous Sport” trophy!